The wait is over. The monster lives.
Not only that, Murky Depths issue #10 is out today and it features a veritable feast of new fiction, not least of which is my latest story, THE OTHER SIDE OF LIFE – a prequel of sorts to my first deadhead tale, SPEAK ILL OF THE DEAD, which originally featured in Murky Depths issue #3.
I’ve included the full contents list for issue #10, right here, for you to marvel at:
- Dead Girls by Richard Calder [with art by Leonardo M Giron]
- Now! And Then! by Mike Carey [with art by Neil Roberts]
- The Other Side Of Life by Ian R. Faulkner [with art by Dylan Williams]
- Soul Music by Richard Rippon [with art by Nancy Farmer]
- Radio Man, Frequency Woman by Alex Curnow [with art by Neil Struthers]
- Christmas Miracle by Jeff Cook [with art by Martin Deep]
- The Long Haul by Mark Ball [with art by Smuzz]
- The Last Precinct – Part 1 by Luke Cooper [with art by Luke Cooper]
- The Claimant by Toby Anderton [with art by Toby Anderton]
- Finger by Lavie Tidhar [with art by Neil Roberts]
- The Naked Soul Of Man by James Johnson [with art by Lars Rasmussen]
- Depth Charge – Pussy Control by Matt Wallace
- Interview with Lars Rasmussen
- Stirred Not Shaken by Robert Rankin & Toby Frost
- Over To You – writing competition by Mike Carey
Don’t wait: order it now.